Tuesday, August 9, 2016

31 day Pathworking/Writing Challenge

I will be doing a 31 day Pathworking as instructed by my personal Montay or Dragon Spirit Guide as part of Jeff Goins 31 day writing challenge to make sure I have content for those 31 days. I will also be working on my book too. so I may not always have a pathworking everyday. You can find Jeff Goins writing challenge here. I'll start with yesterday's Pathworking...

I'm in a forest, at night, snow on the ground, head I could see a light. I walked towards the light feet crunching in the snow after about a 5 minute walk I see the fullness of the light a huge roaring fire, even bigger then myself. I immediately sensed a evil lurking nearby, my darkside. I became one with the darkness not very nice but still a part of me. I then looked at the flame ate a small amount to come closer to the way of the light. after a few moments I walked into the flame I immediately became engulfed in a pure form of power and strength then quickly took on the form of a fire dragon about as long as a football field. I had 4 legs a huge pair of wings and an entire body made of fire. I took to the sky saw a mountain in the distance it was the next journey in the path. In about 5-10 minutes of flying I reached the mountain at the base on the north side was something precious to me a female humanoid with blue hair possibly blue skin too she wasn't very detailed sadly... I had found something precious I as a dragon licked her in affection just as a dog would I loved her dearly. I was even a bit playful much like a young dog with it's owner. after a few moments of meeting she climbed on top of me and we were off again this time to the east towards the sun. upon seeing the sun I also saw an opening in the forest where I was to land. Around this point I lost my concentration from breathings problems and can't recall what I did there besides play a little more with the blue female humanoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment