Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pathworking 8/9/16

I'm a dragon egg hatching my newborn self as who I want to be... I've hatched as a character of goodness. Immediate upon hatching my dark side is there waiting. We greet each other by staring into eachothers core. I feel an intense sadness that of a broken heart followed by an intense rage towards some unrevealed being. Gradually I settle down into a sort of indifference towards life. I take that suffering away upon my newly born self in order to mature into an adult. I am more able to deal with my pains now, I've matured. I have a stone, a dragon blood jasper, pre ordained to be used to take some of my life force on my chest. I stand as a dragon next to me and breath my essence into the stone. I then walk into my physical body to awaken again from the night of the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment