Friday, August 23, 2013

What is the sky, solar system, galaxy, universe?

This idea came to me a few days ago, but I'm just now asking.... Anyways, your eyes see things upside down, if this is the case, then what is the sky which is seen upwards? What is the solar system? What is the galaxy? What is all of creation? It seems to me as if what we experience is a huge world circling around the rest of creation within it. We see earth from space, but none of us have actually been there to know for ourselves that this is incorrect, what's to say that the earth is not round as we may think it? What if All the pictures of earth from space were perhaps actually 3d models? This is a very real idea as to what we think of the universe, tell me what you think!

Update: for those of you who don't know what I'm refering to about eyes seeing things upside down I give you the following picture

No comments:

Post a Comment