Friday, August 21, 2020

Decoded C Vol 1 - The Beginning

 Chapter 1: The Boy Who Became a God

My name was Ken; I lived with my grandmother and was anything but your average kid... I practiced and studied the occult science of Chaos Magick as well as various forms of psycho kinesis every day. But on February 15, 2000 my whole life changed dramatically...

I was riding my bicycle to the store to get some bread and milk for my grandmother when I saw several groups of armed forces, and that's where things got weird. I looked at the sky and saw an endless army of flying disks and aliens with advanced weaponry on the ground. I must have fainted or something because that was the last thing I could remember.

I woke up in the middle of a group of very well-dressed men one of them resembling the president of the United States, all of them looking like men of power. I like to call them the "Elite". I was shocked that I was surrounded by such prestigious men! What did they want with me I wondered...? I started looking around and I noticed what looked like some sort of ritual was setup. I asked them what they wanted from me. They replied that I was to become a God. They then asked me if I wanted power, I said yes. I was then told if I served them, they would give me power beyond imagination. I said I would, but that was a lie...

No comments:

Post a Comment