Friday, August 21, 2020

Decoded C Vol 1 - The Beginning

 Chapter 2: The Great War

Shortly after the ritual, I found myself on a battlefield facing an entire alien armada, I surely was quite confused by all the sudden scenery changes... I watched as everyone around me ran away in fear, as for me, I just stood there and pointed at an alien and intended it to disintegrate and it did, I was amazed! I did it again and once again the alien disintegrated!

I looked up and saw a starship that was so big it dwarfed the moon! I pointed at it and intended to blow it up, it worked, somewhat anyways! It didn't destroy the entire ship but left a very big explosion in the side of it! I was the only one fighting, I did destroy the entire alien armada, but that was only the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment