Friday, August 21, 2020

Decoded C Volume 3 - Reborn

 Chapter 13: Jack Noire

It is early morning November 9, 2016... Where am I and what happened...? I don't remember much... Was I dreaming...? I feel like I've just woke from a dream, yet it seemed so... real? Everything seemed... different... I'm a quantum physics professor at Stanford, my name is Jack Noire, however, something seems very off today... Oh! Right! That's what it was! Stupid Trump became president... God dammit! Oh Well I still need to ready for work...

It was that day... Friday November 9th, 2016, that everything changed... I was walking to work that day, with my morning coffee same as I always did... But something was off that day... it felt surreal... I was walking to work when I heard a massive explosion nearby, however, what was weird, was that I was the only one who noticed it... People around me were unfazed by it. I ran to the explosion only to be meet with a bright ball of light that quickly shrunk into what I'd guess was a black hole taking a massive amount of mass instantly gone... I looked up and saw a man just floating in the air defying gravity... What the heck is going on?!" I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment