Friday, August 21, 2020

Decoded C Volume 2 - Chaos!

 Chapter 12: The Duel

Having walked to the front of the house I met a high- ranking alien that I had extensive contact with several years prior. His name was Auruer. We were both talented psionics and had formed a rivalry. He asked me why I was sneaking around, and I replied that I was just trying to avoid any unnecessary fights and attention. He promptly requested a duel then laughed a little. I was about to say that I couldn't but was interrupted by a dense energy ball that I barely dodged. I had no choice but to duel so I immediately ran towards him with a close uppercut. That's when the battle really started... Or would have had a wormhole not opened up sucking me and my rival Auruer each into different locations...

No comments:

Post a Comment